Swathi Reddy Samantha Ruth Prabhu Anushka Sharma Kate Winslet Emma Watson

Monday 8 August 2016

ABOUT US


          I am P Hemanth Kumar from Chennai and I really started my blogging career four year ago. But many blogs are created and left some blogs, deleted some blogs and finally one of my blog is suspended due google policy. From that so many  mistakes I learn something and now I started this blog finally.   

          For new blog creators I telling one thing don't copy and paste in your blog. Write your blog with your own words and ideas. Don't add more 3rd party programs and coding in your blog. Make yourself own programs to develop blog and Try to avoid it
             
          This blog contains many interesting things which I like and experienced. I have interest on Photoshop Image Editing, Finding free recharge websites, finding wallet cash providing websites and earn money from home.So don't worry about mobile balance learn how to earn free mobile recharge from home spending some time with system or Android mobile.And you can see not only free recharge tips, you can learn about online earning sites, software, android and many other tips and tricks from different areas.Need any HELP feel free to ask me CONTACT ME .

E-mail : phemanthkumar001@gmail.com

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

  • Welcome to phkcreativedesigns blog, here shared information's are mostly taken from internet and shared from my knowledge.

  • Read our blog post and don't post spam comments. Spam posts like posting other website links, don't do any promotion with out our permission, don't post any sexual related content in our blog,etc.,

  • Content which i posted here all are written from own words only. All article details are not 100% correct and some details may varies due to website change in time to time bases.  

  • We are not getting any personal details, So we are not responsible for shared personal details and all activities performing here by own responsibilities. With out any pre-notice we can change our article updates like edit. delete and modifications.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment